Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"The rest is still unwritten ... "

Jimmy just called to say he's been assigned to a new project. Usually when one project comes to an end, as the one in Puerto Rico is doing, he comes home and begins work - eventually - on another one. Then on some future date, he travels to the project site to work. This time, it seems the powers that be have decided to keep his Frequent Flyer Miles active. He'll leave Puerto Rico the week of Thanksgiving, and the very next week, be working in Minnesota. So much for "home for the holidays".

Fate just wants me to have more alone time with Grandma Ford. That's all.

-----

One of Jimmy's favorite sayings is: "Change is good." With that in mind, I invite you to join me in my new home. And don't laugh at me while I try to figger out how the new door-locks work, 'k?

http://agedtoimperfection.blogspot.com/

-----

"I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
No one else can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins"

(From "Unwritten" by Natasha Bedingfield)

No comments: