Thursday, November 10, 2005

"All my best memories come back clearly to me ..."

The cat is blitzing around the room ... what a goofball.

-----

I spent money today. A visit to Publix for Grandma F's snacks, then to Target, Sam's, and BiLo for us. I forgot to get vanilla ice cream, and I meant to get tequila ... so another shopping trip tomorrow. Blah.

-----

Grandma F was sitting on her sofa, still in her pajamas (inside out) when I arrived there at 11 AM today. Never a good way to start our visit. She did say today that she didn't know what she'd do if I didn't come and see her. Aww. I told her she'd just have to rely on the aides there a lot more. (Always thinking, that's me.) She told me Michael called her after they got in from their cruise. Cruise? I just let it go, but if I find out that Michael and Patti went on a cruise and didn't invite moi, they have some splainin' to do. But I bet Dr. Dementia told her they went on a cruise, and he's always making stuff up.

-----

I was thinking the game on Saturday was only Pay Per View ... but I misheard the news guy when he said NEXT week's Clemson-USC game won't be broadcast on a network. So ... Yay for televised Clemson football this weekend!

-----

Saw my boy Adam twice today, which was a very nice thing indeed. He was wrestling his drumset down the stairs and into his truck, and then a reverse trip with it all. I wish we had a better place to store those drums of his ... someplace that wasn't so hard to get to. We could get a NEW HOUSE!!! (Why didn't I think of that before?)

-----

Jimmy's flying in tonight. I need to hose down the bathroom before his plane lands. Just call me MissProcrastination.

No comments: