Clemson 35 -
Not much more to say after that, is there? :-)
Em was in the ER this morning, hopefully by now the new pain meds have kicked in. She wasn't feeling too spry earlier.
I can't believe it's almost holiday time. Feels like it'll take a miracle to pull it off. But I guess it feels like that every year.
The Friday Five
(on a Saturday, I'm a rebel)
1) What is your favorite noise to hear?
Laughter in my house, or the sound of rain ... just as I'm falling asleep.
2) If you could live in any era of time, what would you choose and why?
The 1950's ... Valium.
Aww, I'm only kidding. Clothing and decorating styles were so cool back then. I sure would miss my laptop, though.
3) You just found $50 while cleaning your house. Where do you decide to spend it?
First of all, I'm cleaning my house? Huh?
But if I did find $50, I'd buy something new to wear. Seems like everytime the weather changes, I have 2 halfway-decent outfits. The rest is what I refer to as "happy clothes" ... only suitable for lounging around the house with a bottle of wine.
4) What magazines to you subscribe to/read on a normal basis?
Don't subscribe to anything myself, but I gravitate toward "People" or "Us" in the doctor's office or grocery line.
Jimmy subscribes to "Popular Mechanics", which couldn't be more boring. And while we don't know who paid for it ... I suspect Jimmy's employer ... we get a local society magazine. That one helps me keep up with what Biff and Muffy Greenville are doing.
5) If you could witness any event in history, but not change anything about it, what would you choose and why?
Ending on a sad note, but I would love to go back to
OK, I'd like to go back and witness