Thursday, September 11, 2003

"Uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, oh no no ..."

Hmm. I get an unexpected and very rare phone call from my sister at her work this afternoon ... and then have to read in my niece's online journal that they won't be coming here at Christmas time. What's up with that? :-(

----------

I went in today to "do paperwork" with the store manager, and ended up setting off a huge store alarm by opening the door to the storeroom. That's about all it takes for me to want to go home and cry. But I didn't.

The pharmacist came in, saying he wanted me to work on Saturday. I wonder if he realizes that I've literally not worked on a cash register since 1978. I think I should have a bit more practice before I'm dumped in the pharmacy. Lucky for me, the manager agreed with me. I'll get to "practice" from 10 until 4 tomorrow. What do you want to bet I have to go in and work the pharmacy on Saturday anyway?


Yeah, and I'm still feeling cranky that I had to quit my Housewife job.

----------

Jimmy's flying home tonight ... must be a weird experience to fly cross-country on 9/11.

----------

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY, BRANDY! :-) I hope all your wishes come true!

----------

Thought For Today:
"Don't worry over what other people are thinking about you. They're too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them."

No comments: