Thursday, September 04, 2003

"If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why oh why can't I? ..."

I saw a most beautiful rainbow today while shoe shopping with Ms. Brandy. (Brandy got some cute brown shoes!) It was big, and had color from end to end ... it was all I could do to stop myself from doing my Judy Garland imitation.

Brandy and I also did a little birfday shoppin'. Her birthday is only 2 days before Adam's, so there are 2 good reasons for cake in September. :-) Afterwards, I got to see all the new clothes she bought this week in preparation for her new job. She is a very wise shopper, and always finds great bargains. I told her that seeing all the great things she has in her closet makes me want to toss everything I own and start over! Then we hopped over to a little restaurant across the street from her apartment for a nice dinner. Yay for No Cooking.

----------

I talked to the manager at CVS today, and will go in Tuesday afternoon for paperwork and to watch a few videos. Don't know what will happen after that. Hopefully the zit on my chin will be gone by then.

----------

Today was Mammogram Day. She said everything looked very much as it did on last year's films. Of course, she's not the official Mammogram Reader. But I betcha it's fine.

----------

Tomorrow is Hair Day. Cut and color at 8:30 AM. Finally, because the length is starting to get on my nerves. It straightens out the minute I step out the door.

----------

Guess I'll go putter. I miss my kids, and hope they are fine. :-)

Thought For Today:
"Time is a created thing. To say, 'I don't have time,' is like saying, 'I don't want to.'" (Lao-Tzu)

No comments: