Friday, March 30, 2007

"Say it all, say it right ..."

Life is quiet right now, so there's not much to blab about. I do hate this weather. It was in the 50's and drizzly yesterday, and about the same today, so far. Typical Spring in the southland though ... 85 degrees one day, sleet the next.

Hey! There's paint on the walls in Em's bathroom! Whooooo! And I'm crossing everything I've got, hoping that the woodwork will be done before the weekend comes to a close. I'm heading to Lowes today to shop for a new light fixture, new sink faucet, towel bars, and window blinds. I think I'll try to find a new rug too. I've already bought a new shower curtain and towels.

It's still not a sure thing, but my hopes are raised ... maybe before I'm 65, we'll have new flooring and I can invite friends over again! I'm so ashamed of my nasty old carpet and torn-up kitchen floor.

-----

If you're so inclined, please say a little prayer for my Mom. She's had a bad week, with her knee pain. She's waiting to hear about an appointment with an orthopedic surgeon, and she's ready to have it replaced. If my Mama is wishing for surgery, we KNOW she's in some major pain. I hope this can all be resolved quickly for her, so she can be all well and feeling great by the time our family vacation rolls around in mid-September.

-----

Adam's coming home tonight!

-----

Hope y'all have a beautiful weekend. Don't be an April Fool!

No comments: