Thursday, March 22, 2007

"I want to be where the sun warms the sky ..."

Busy, busy ... you?

I leave for "Beach Weekend With The Girls" tomorrow around noon, and I'm still the Queen of Procrastination ... which means I have about 3 days worth of STUFF I wanted to do before I leave. I guess there's no time to vacuum. Drat.

I hope everyone will behave while I'm gone. And I really hope I come home to NO WALLPAPER in Emilie's bathroom. To dream of actual new paint on the walls is to wish for miracles, and I save my miracle-wishing for things that really matter in this world.

Like "Please don't let my thighs scare people on the beach."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sister! on Saturday.
I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach. I look forward to hearing all about it when you come home.
xoxo Kay