Thursday, February 16, 2006

"Follow me, don't follow me ...."

Still waiting to hear from the Cancer Center regarding whether or not we need to drag Grandma out into the daylight tomorrow for the appointment. I actually got to speak to a live person on the phone this morning, so my hopes were raised that I might get an answer today. It's after 3 PM, and I just called again ... to be told that they'd "call me right back with an answer". Still, I believe them.

I would like to go ahead and get the trip to the skilled nursing facility over with for today though. And I'd like to be able to tell Grandma F if we're taking her to the doctor or not while I'm there. Hurry up and wait, Dawn.

-----

Miss Em was in town yesterday for a doctor's appointment. She was gone again before I got a good look at her though.

-----

If you missed it the first time it aired, Fox is re-airing the Marguerite "GARGILES AND SLYKIKS!" Perrin episode of "Trading Spouses" tomorrow night from 8 to 10 PM. I only saw the final meltdown the first time it aired, so I can't wait to see the whole thing. That Marguerite, she's a loonytoon God Warrior.

-----

I had to call the bank this morning to enlighten them about a mistake they made on my statement last month. My records showed the check was written for $20, and they had deducted $200 instead. They advised me to go to my local branch and speak with someone in person. Before I got in the car, I took another look at my records so I could show them everything and get my $180 back.

Uh.

So I make bookkeeping mistakes occasionally. It could happen to anyone.

-----

Still no call from the stupid Cancer Center. Like they have more important things to do today!

No comments: