Friday, October 03, 2003

"Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else ..."

I had to be at work at 8 AM today. And at 6:30 AM, the temperature in my bedroom was hovering somewhere near 55 degrees. Lord. I thought about shutting the windows last night, but apparently that wasn't enough. It's no fun shivering at 6:30 AM.

Worked so hard, putting away all those stupid drugs. I was whooped at 1 PM when they let me out of there.

----------

Last night, I was invited to eat dinner and watch "Survivor" and "CSI" with Brandy at her super-clean and lovely apartment. What a nice idea THAT was. :-) I also got to meet her new roommate, Bubba. Bubba is a huuuuge, gorgeous kitty that Brandy got from her Aunt. He's got almost the same coloring as Hayley does, but his fur is abundant and so very soft ... he feels like a bunny rabbit. Bubba is cool, very laid back and sweet.

----------

We weren't really surprised to see Lillian get voted off last night. We had talked beforehand, and decided that if Morgan lost, she'd be the one to go. But after seeing how little Darrah does around the camp, we decided Morgan is a bunch of dumbasses for getting rid of Lill.

And now after calling the Morgans dumbasses, I do need to say that I feel sorry for them, because it's got to be so demoralizing to keep losing all the time!

I continue to ADORE Rupert.

I wish that crazy show came on every single night.

----------

Friday Five

1. What vehicle do you drive? A white '95 Toyota Avalon

2. How long have you had it? Since it rolled off the showroom floor in June, 1995

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle? After the car I drove before this one (a Dodge Caravan), the obvious answer is that the Avalon runs.

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle? Last December, I backed into a crappy cement light pole, and scratched up the back bumper. That, and the wind noise ... that's always been bad. Oh, and the damn 3-CD changer. It's a royal piece o' poo.

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now? For years, my dream car has been a BMW 750. White would be nice, with tan leather interior. If I had to buy something UNDER $75,000 I'd just get a brand new Avalon. It's a really nice car.

-----------

I've been putting off dusting and vacuuming downstairs for so many days, it's now official. I AM the Queen of Procrastination.

------------

Clemson plays Maryland tomorrow at 3:30 PM. I think it's on ABC this week, so I'll be watching through my fingers ... hoping and praying for a WIN! Go Tigers!

-----------

Thought For Today:
"Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." (Drew Carey)

No comments: