Saturday, October 25, 2003

"Hey ya ..."

Today was Football Day at my house. And I was all alone too. Lucky for me, the game was so exciting I hardly noticed.

Clemson - 36
North Carolina - 28

Hate that the defense gave up so many rushing yards, but now my heart belongs to Derrick Hamilton. He took a kickoff return and ran with it. I'm talking the whole field. Touchdown. 100 yards. Awesome! I'm glowing orange. :-)

----------

Daylight Saving Time ends tonight. I love the feeling of setting the clocks back one hour. Feels like "free time".

----------

Never got around to carving my jack-o-lantern today ... maybe tomorrow. So, what have you been up to?

----------

Outside My House:
High: 67
Low: 43
Sunny, with clouds increasing in the afternoon

----------

Thought For Today:
"C-L-E-M-S-O-N T-I-G-E-Rrrr-S!"

No comments: