Friday, May 18, 2007

"She's got the power to be ..."

10 FAVORITES
Favorite Color: I usually say green, but I like blue, too.
Favorite Food: Shrimp. Or steak. Or carrot cake.
Favorite Month: October
Favorite Song: Right now, it’s "Love Today" by MIKA.
Favorite Movie: Shirley Valentine. It's FINALLY been released on DVD. Yay!
Favorite Sport: College football ... Go Tigers!
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Day of the week: Wednesday. (I picked that one out of the hat, can you tell?)
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Coffee. Or Butter Pecan. Or Blue Bell Banana Pudding.
Favorite Time of Day: 3:24.

9 CURRENTS
Current Mood: Anxious.
Current Taste: Peppermint aftertaste.
Current Clothes: Blue jeans, lime green shirt (Talbots size 3x, and yeah, it's too big).
Current Desktop: The blue, blue sky with the green, green grass that came with my computer.
Current Toenail Color: Some hot pinkish-reddish stuff from my last pedicure at Tips & Toes.
Current Time: 2:42 PM.
Current Surroundings: Adam's Room ... will we ever stop calling it that? It's really now a guest room/computer room/treadmill room.
Current Thoughts: "My digestive tract is so screwed up. I should probably just stop eating altogether."

8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Andrea Corman ... the first Jewish person I ever knew. I thought she was SO lucky to have matzo bread in her house.
First Kiss: Jimmy LaPaz. Ew.
First Screen Name: Zora59.
First Pet: Tico, the Siamese-mix kitten ... who was smooshed under a car tire, after Andrea Corman's parent's party guest left their house one Saturday night in 1966.
First Piercing: Ears, in 1971 or so ... a neighbor did it for me. She numbed my ears first by having me clip a clothespin on each ear until I couldn't feel my lobes anymore. Then she poked a sewing needle through them, and put a pair of earrings in. It's a wonder I didn't die.
First Crush: Bobby Sherman, 1970. Actually I had a crush on Batman, as played by Adam West, several years before that. Yikes!
First CD: I don’t remember. But my first 45 RPM record was "These Boots Are Made For Walking" by Nancy Sinatra.

7 LASTS
Last Coffee: I haven't had coffee in a few weeks. I have no idea why.
Last Drink: I have a huge glass of ice water right here next to me.
Last Car Ride: Yesterday. I drove to the tanning bed, and back home again.
Last Kiss: I haven't had my last kiss yet.
Last Movie Seen: I woke up at 3:30 AM today and couldn't go back to sleep, so I went downstairs and watched Notes On A Scandal. I thought it was scandalously good.
Last Phone Call: Emilie called from Ohio this morning.

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Nope.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yep.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope.
Have You Ever Been on TV: Yep.
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Nope.

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: Did we not just cover this one up there in the "9 Currents" section?
Thing You’ve Done Today: Laundry.
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: "Hung Up" by Madonna, on my earphones.
Thing You Can’t Live Without: My iPod (of course I could live without it. I just don’t care to try.)
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: Catch up on my DVR'ed stuff.

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. The bathroom.
2. The family room.
3. The laundry room.
4. The deck.

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Jimmy.
2. Laura.
3. Kay.

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: I love black, but man ... the cat hair really shows.
2. Hot or Cold: Hot (First time in my life, I prefer hot to cold now. I have lost my insulation.)

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
I'd like to attend my grandchild's 40th birthday party.

No comments: