A: She does one of these ....
1. Explain what ended your last relationship.
I don't think I've ever had one of those.
2. When was the last time you shaved?
Yesterday. I shave before I go to the tanning bed, which is about 3 times a week. I know this falls under the category of "Things I Must Know About That Lady".
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 am?
Checking my e-mail.
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Getting a goodbye hug from Emilie ... she's back to Clemson for the weekend.
5. Are you any good at math?
Oh Lord. I can add and subtract, does that count?
6. Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
It was 1977, and we were with my best friend and her date. We smoked pot, we went to a "fancy" restaurant, and then we stood around, looking bored, at the prom. It was uncool to dance in '77, I guess. I thought my dress was ultra sexy though ... it was black, had an open back, and I felt pretty in it.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not a one.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
9. Last thing received in the mail?
An invitation to a memorial service for patients of Lutheran Hospice, to be held later this month. I think I'll go in memory of Grandma F.
10. How many different beverages have you had today?
11. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
12. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I don't think I've ever engaged my brain to that degree when my feet are in beach sand.
13. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had done?
I had a root canal back in the late 80's, and it scarred me for life. I've had another one done more recently, and discovered they don't all feel like the dentist is poking a hot wire down the middle of a nerve. Thank God.
14. What is out your back door?
A deck, with a gas grill, some chairs and a table.
15. What did you do last night?
Cooked an easy dinner; talked to Brandy on the phone; watched American Idol, South Park, and a Sopranos rerun; took a shower; and went to sleep.
16. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
My hair usually never touches ocean water, but I don't care what my hair looks like when I'm near the ocean.
17. Have you ever received one of those big tins with 3 different kinds of popcorn?
I got one once with 2 different kinds of popcorn: caramel and cheddar cheese. Tasty.
18. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
I'm pretty sure I have ... but I'm using Brain Boredom Blocker, and those memories are gone.
19. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Nope ... once I use a towel, it goes to the laundry. It's terrible, I know.
20. Something you are excited about?
The thing I'm most excited about, I can't talk about yet. Hee! Second on the excitement scale is our vacation in September. We have rented the coolest house in Cherry Grove Beach, and I can't WAIT.
21. What is your favorite flavor of jell-o?
22. Describe your key chain.
It's a loop of strong fabric, Clemson orange with tiny tiger paws all over it, attached to the actual metal ring that holds the keys. (This is fascinating stuff, no?)
23. Where do you keep your change?
23. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet.
24. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
I have no idea.
25. What kind of winter coat do you own?
I made it through the winter without a coat ... my old coat is too big now.
26.. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Used to be closed, but now it's usually cracked open just wide enough to let Maggie (aka Fur Maker) in and out. I find we sleep lots better knowing a cat won't be clawing the door and carpet, trying to get in or out. Actually, that behavior belonged to our former kitty (aka Hayley the Devil Cat), and we just kept doing things the same way when we got Maggie.
27. Do you love someone right now?
I love my entire family, including the cat. I love my good friends, too.
28. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Nope, I'm a faithful bitch.
29. Do you have a crush on someone right now?
Why yes, I do.
30.How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I gave away lots, when my shoe size changed with the weight loss, but I'm back up to 31 pairs now. And they're all black and brown. Shut up.
Amy! You say the sweetest things. :-) I was hoping I'd be hearing that sort of thing from my husband, but since I'm not ... THANK YOU. It means a lot!