Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Don't you fight it till you've tried it ..."

I won't say, "I told you so" ... BUT. Byebye Hayley. Next week on American Idol (as if you care): Martina McBride. And while I'm no longer a big country music fan, I do love to hear her sing. But it makes me shudder to imagine Little Miss Sanjaya whispering a country song.

-----

There wasn't a poker win to celebrate last night (thank God!), but he did come in 2nd. And he won his $20 "investment" back. I bet it won't be long before we're hosting those party animals here again.

-----

Bad news for me: I have a dentist appointment this afternoon. Leave your condolences in the Comments section, please.

-----

Did I mention we're dog-sitting this weekend? Actually, Emilie is dog-sitting, and we're watching. Jud is off to bachelor-party it up with his future brother-in-law, so Allie is coming to "pend da night" at our house. Poor Maggie. She'll need some Kitty Xanax before Sunday.

-----

"I gotta work out. I keep saying it all the time. I keep saying I gotta start working out. It's been about two months since I've worked out. And I just don't have the time. Which uh..is odd. Because I have the time to go out to dinner. And uh..and watch tv. And get a bone density test. And uh.. try to figure out what my phone number spells in words." - Ellen DeGeneres

-----

Adam ... hi. :-) I miss you, and CAN'T WAIT until you are home again. Hang in there. One more weekend.

No comments: