Friday, April 27, 2007

"I hear in my mind all of these voices ..."

Bad week. Baaaad week.

But it's Friday, so it can't be ALL bad, right? I guess.
-----

My boy child is back in Canada. And that makes me sad. He'll get to come back home a week from tomorrow, so maybe it won't be so bad. (At least he's not in Baghdad.)
Was that a poem? You decide.

-----

Looks like we're headed into some perfect weather for the weekend. Maybe I'll get some flowers planted. I wish I had some options when it comes to my flowerpots ... but considering our deck gets NO sun, I'm limited to shade-loving flowers. There's not a lot to choose from.

-----

I'm working really hard here to jump over this high wall of black that appeared in my head a few days ago. Don't even know where it came from. But I refuse to let it win this time. I am NOT going to isolate myself and worry over things (my old ways of dealing with "the black"). I'm not. Aside from Adam having to leave again, and my husband being his usual "I'm smiling at you, but I don't like you" self, there's nothing worth worrying over. Everything is fine. Hell, most things are really GOOD lately.

Go away, black. I don't have time for you anymore.

-----

Late to the party again, I FINALLY have started watching Grey's Anatomy. I rented the first season from Netflix last week, and so far, I really like it. I'm only a few episodes in, and already I've figgered out why the big fuss is made over Patrick Dempsey's character, Derek (McDreamy).
Yes.
I like.

No comments: