Friday, April 06, 2007

"I got soul, but I'm not a soldier ..."

I like The Killers. You?

-----

Better late than never for a Friday entry, I've always said. I got in a little while ago from a wild and crazy shopping trip to the big city of Gaffney, SC. I rode up there with 2 good buddies, we met another girl there ... and we invaded the Outlet Mall. I found some good deals at Bath And Body Works, which made me really glad I went. But I would have enjoyed the time with friends, even if there were no deals to be found. We ended up at Wild Wings in Spartanburg, where we all ate 2 wings each and got tipsy after one cocktail. (Except for Melissa, who prefers her meat "without bones". Heh.)

Thanks for the fun afternoon, ladies. Let's do it again SOON.

-----

Tomorrow I'll be playing with my Dyson, and making a trip to Bloom for Easter Dinner fixins. Not really looking forward to any of that, but I'll feel good when the house is cleaner. I haven't totally decided on Sunday's menu, but I know it'll involve a ham, since I bought that on Wednesday.

-----

Amy, thanks again! And girrrrl, quit tryin' to get me in trouble. Jimmy has threatened to wring my neck if I spilled his secret before he gives the go-ahead. I keep trying to be a good wife, so my lips are sealed. But we will be at the beach September 15th thru the 22nd. It would be awesome if we were all there at the same time! We will definitely have to plan for that one of these days.

-----

Adam, thanks for making me laugh all day long ... every time I think about "Zombie Jesus", I have to snicker. Ya goof. Maybe I should have taken you to church more when you were a kid? Naaa ... then who would make me laugh?? Hang in there, up in frozen Canada. Take care of you.

-----

It's not even 10 PM and I'm going to BED. Have a good weekend, all.

No comments: