Friday, January 13, 2006

"Talk about things and nobody cares ..."

I was going to do this week's Friday Five, but the questions this week are crappy. I guess it's not easy to come up with five great new questions every week, but The Friday Five ain't what it used to be.

God, that sounds stupid. I'm 12.

-----

Jimmy got home safely last night.

-----

I'm going to act a bit like a housewife today, because Michael and Patti are driving up here tonight. I know it's pretty well documented what a procrastinating, lazy-ass I am ... but when faced with the prospect of "other people" coming to my house, well, I've been known to grab a dust rag. That's the plan today. That, and running over to sit with Grandma F for a while. And a quick trip to the grocery store.

-----

I sure do wish I had something else to write about so I wouldn't have to get off my butt and do all that stuff I just wrote up there.

FINE.

No comments: