Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"If I wrote you a symphony ..."

Oh my.


Will they even let 47-year-old women IN? I hope I'm not the most elderly person there tonight.

-----

Still have no answer about the damn vitamins. The support group schedule said that the surgeon was speaking last night. Instead, the new chef was there, telling us about ... ahh, hell ... I don't know what he was talking about. I was too busy giggling with Jen about how cute he was. And he kept saying things like "boning knife", and that would get us started all over again. (Yes, I'm having my second go-'round in middle school.)

The worst part was afterwards ... I introduced myself to him, and found out he went to high school with my kids. Oy. I'm so incredibly old.

-----

I got nothing today, y'all.

If you never see me again, assume that I ran away with Justin Timberlake.

No comments: