Thursday, August 09, 2007

"A little too ironic ..."

I just read that Amy Winehouse is considering entering rehab. Ouch.

"And I said no, no no ..."

-----

Once again, sorry for the lack of updates. I'm censoring myself before I even type things out nowadays, deciding most of what I would be writing about is far too boring for human consumption. I'm thinking of YOU, really I am.

-----

Quick Update:

~ Emilie got a job! Yay! And the best part of all, she likes it. (So far.) The other best part: it's 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday thru Friday. The other best part: She doesn't have to stand all day. The last best part: Benefits!

~ New flooring arrives on Tuesday.

~ I see the doctor this afternoon for the results of this week's CT scan. Details to follow, when I know more.

~ God, it's hot outside. This week is brutal. Every day I pray for our 18-year-old AC unit to live another day.

~ I swear I'm going to write more often.

2 comments:

Moi said...

Holy crap! I'm ahuge fan of Amy winehouse, but WHERE THE HELL ARE HER HIPS?!?!?
Teagan has a more womanly figure than her!
Someone get that girl a pork chop!

Anonymous said...

Poor Amy! Yeah for Emilie!!! That is great! Hey-- I miss you!! Can't wait to see you...
Melissa