Monday, August 13, 2007

"Breakfast table in an otherwise empty room ..."

At the castle this weekend, it was pretty darn quiet. But quiet is good. Sometimes.

Here we are at Monday again, and I'm doing what I do best: Procrastinating! I've got tons to do in preparation for the carpet guys tomorrow. I'm sure, before the end of the day, I'll have done it. It's just scary to me to admit just how long I can put things off. I guess after you practice something for over 40 years, you get really good at it.

I never heard from my surgeon's office last week, so I'm hoping the phone will ring today. Seemed like every thing I ate this weekend caused pain. (Except for an omelet on Sunday afternoon.)

So. The china cabinet and bookshelf in the den are waiting to be emptied. I don't even want to think about the closet floors. Maybe that's the secret ... I won't THINK about it. But I really do have to get busy. Tomorrow I will finally have new floors (or the beginnings of them)!
'Kloveyabye.

No comments: