Tuesday, March 02, 2004

"I'm alright, don't nobody worry 'bout me ..."

Today was a workday for me. (1 or 2 out of every 7 seems to be my routine ... don't hate me, I'm not making any money like this!) I arrived at "Miss Daisy's" house and was met by her creepy daughter, who informed me that, from now on, "Miss Daisy" wouldn't be joining us on our days out. (Sigh.) The daughter is a cheerless, grumpy soul, and I was sad to hear that I won't get to hear her Mom's stories any more. Also that's the end of eating lunch out, since the daughter never mentioned a lunch break ... we started at 10 AM, and I dropped her off when it was almost 6 PM. So now I have the "hunger headache" that I always get when I skip a meal. Not that my ass can't take a few skipped meals. I just always get a headache that won't go away until I sleep.

----------

Tonight's Entertainment:
American Idol
Real World

----------

Outside My House Today:
High: 68
Low: 55
Light rain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's raaaaaaaaiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn men! "light rain" reminded me of that song...
Driving Miss Daisy...I like the story and loved the play...all will get better...maybe the daughter will perk up after a few outings.

Dawn said...

Hahaha! Ms. Michele, thanks for the smiles. :-)

I've never seen the play, but the movie is one of my favorites. And when my job started to mostly involve chauffeuring old people from one place to another, it seemed a good way to abbreviate what I do a few days a week.

SO nice to hear from you, maybe we'll see each other one of these days soon. Enjoy your last months of high school!