I know the date is burned onto your brain, written on all your calendars ... but I just wanted to remind you that tomorrow is my birthday. Yup. 45-freakin' years old. Halfway to 90. How did this happen??? *sob*
Because I've seen others with online journals do the same, I'd like to suggest ways YOU can celebrate my big day. :-)
How To Celebrate Dawn's Birthday(which is tomorrow, so get busy)
1. Promise to de-clutter every room in your house ... tomorrow.
2. Call your pet "Hayley" for the day. Follow your pet around and croon "Hayley-pooooo" until it gets annoyed and runs away with its ears laid back.
3. During a semi-important meeting or phone call say "I don't know. We should ask Dawn what she thinks of that."
4. Wear Birkenstocks.
5. Watch "All My Children", and talk back to the characters. Cry when Erica realizes what a bad mother she's been.
6. Change your computer wallpaper to a picture of me.
7. Call your significant other "Ya freakin' goof" for no particular reason.
8. Postpone cleaning the house for another week.
9. Eat a piece of bakery cake with yummy lard icing.
10. Take a really hot shower ... so hot that you come out all red and wrinkly.
11. Perform a random act of kindness.
12. Out of the blue, tell someone "It's Dawn's birthday today. She's 45, but she doesn't look a day over 24!" (A harmless little birthday lie never hurt a soul.)
Don't you dare forget to leave a comment telling me what you did!