Friday, November 02, 2007

"We'll leave the big door open ..."

Busy day ahead today ... and it started again at 4:30 AM. What's up with that? Yesterday, I was wide awake at 4:30, and the same today. I ended up just coming in here to the computer and reading for a couple of hours.

I should have put on my shoes and gone outside to walk. Duh.

-----

Emilie shares this picture of Halloween, 2007: Hansel and Gretel ... sorta. These two aren't brother and sister.

The only thing missing is a beer stein in his left hand. Too cute.

-----

Did you watch The Office last night? I heart Jim Halpert. He seemed miserable last night, which made him even more human to me. Although I didn't quite understand the whole Finer Things Club ... it felt very out of character for Pam, in my opinion.

Best line from last night: "The eyes are the groin of the face." It's true, you know.

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... it's just TV.

-----

It's almost Baby Time!

No comments: