I did get caught up on the laundry yesterday, so that's a good thing. And I made another call the the insurance company, only to find out they STILL don't have any requests for approval. (When Kim gets back from vacation, I'm letting her know - in no uncertain terms - that she can't take another day off until AFTER my surgery.
Instead of cleaning bathrooms, I choose now to spend time doing a useless, silly, middle school survey I yanked off someone else's website:
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? “My hair is so damn thin, it’s ridiculous.”
2. When is the next time you will have sex? Is that any of your bidness? I didn't think so.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR”? Shore
4. Favorite planet? Venus. I guess.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile? Jimmy. Sometimes I don’t hear my cell phone ringing, it’s at the bottom of my purse, or I’m in another room altogether.
6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? My phone’s rings are all very lame and boring. The ring I use is the sound of a phone ringing.
7. What shirt are you wearing? A navy blue shirt that I bought a few weeks ago, because I have NO clothes for warm weather.
9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing? No shoes at all, but later I will be wearing the ever present Birkenstocks.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Bright, unless I’m trying to watch a movie or go to sleep.
12. What were you doing at last night? Reading on the Internet, in bed of course.
13. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say? It was years ago, but I think it was a Happy Birthday message from Sister Laura.
14. Where is your letter box? I’m assuming this means my mailbox, and it’s at the end of the driveway, next to the street.
15. What’s a word that you say a lot? “Great.”
16. Who told you he/she loved you last? Emilie
17. Last furry thing you touched? Maggie Belle’s stomach. We had a smooch-fest in the middle of the night last night, when I woke and found her sleeping so sweetly with her head on my outstretched arm. Aww.
18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Just one Lexapro a day.
19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None. I hardly ever take pictures. We are the only people in the
20 Favorite age you have been so far? I liked 35, but I hope the best is yet to come.
21. Your worst enemy? Myself.
22. What is your current desktop picture? I don’t use a desktop picture. The last time I did was years and years ago, and I think it was a picture of the beach. I don’t really remember.
23. What was the last thing you said to someone? “Ouch, damnittohell.” That was last night, when Jimmy jabbed his toenails into my ankle in bed. He was sound asleep, and never heard a thing.
24. If you had to choose between a million dollars, able to fly, which would you choose? The money. Duh.
25. The last song you listened to? “The Real Thing” by Bo Bice
26. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet? I hope so – I’m wider than anybody I know, so I’d stand a good chance of shielding them … and maybe my fat would stop the bullet before it hit any of my vital organs. Sounds like a plan.
27. If you could punch 1 person in the face who’s in your life right now, who would it be? Tom Cruise. Granted, he’s not so much “in my life”, but he’s the one person on earth I’d like to punch in the face, because he’s an IDIOT ASSHOLE.
28. What is the closest object to your left foot? My right thigh, I’m sitting Indian-style.Yikes, that was a stupid waste of time and typing, was it not?