Saturday, August 09, 2008

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ..."

Oops. (I did it again.)

I am here with a quick post out of the goodness of my heart. I made a mistake in the posting of the recipe on Friday, and wanted to let you know ... on the off chance that anybody actually printed it or copied it down.

I typed it wrong. I had garlic salt in there twice, and left out the tarragon. And the tarragon is really quite important in the scheme of Steak Rolly Things. You'll just have to trust me on this.

See how much I like you? I could have just as easily let you go on your merry way, grilling the Rollys with far too much garlic. And you would have said, "Eh. I don't see what the big deal is about these Rolly Things."

But no. I care. I care about you, and I care about tarragon.

(The recipe below is now correct.)

No comments: