Friday, May 16, 2008

"For Emilie, whenever I may find her ..."

Yeah, I know. Simon and Garfunkle spelled Emily with a Y.
But this is my blog. And my Emilie, too.

Not a lot of time today ... but I wanted to post these new pictures of Miss Squishy for her Auntie Em, who I know is missing her some babylove this week.

Em's move to NC went about as smooth as it could possibly go ... and she's hopefully "enjoying" her first week at work as I type this. I miss her, that goes without saying. But knowing that she's where she wants to be, and happy ... well, that goes a long way towards a Mama's happiness.
Without further ado, here are a few pictures from my weekly "Afternoon Of Love" with the Squishy One :



(Emilie, stop crying! I know you are. Now stop ... and smile over the fact that you have such a beautiful niece who will love you forever!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I can barely stand it she is so adorable. I miss her so much! Make sure you give her kisses from me and tell her that I love her very much EVERY time you see her! I love you and I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

And oh my gosh...what a beautiful great neice I have!!! Keep saying my name to her too....so one of these days when I get up there to see her I won't be so scary to her.

xoxo Kay