Monday, March 02, 2009

"The more I see, the less I know ..."


A picture from Saturday with The Squish ...
... her cheeks are extra-rosy because she just woke up from her nap.
She spent the night on Friday night, and we had a really nice day on Saturday! Next to her in the chair is her newfound friend, "Puppy". Puppy was a gift for her first Valentine's Day in 2008, and has hung out in the crib here since then. Suddenly this weekend, Squish noticed Puppy. And kissed Puppy, a lot. She likes Puppy.


A dark video from Saturday, after her Daddy came to hang out with us ...


It looks like she is totally bothered by the story her Dad is reading to her ...

... but she wasn't.

-----

It snowed last night. Adam and Brandy called this morning and said they had been without electricity all night and would like to come and hang out where it's heated. Lucky me, I had heat to offer. So I had a totally unexpected and enjoyable afternoon with them.

Squish and Snow ...

... she didn't bring gloves so we made do.

Hanging out (inside where it's warm) with Puppy ...

Wearing Mama's shoes ...

-----


Their power is back on, and all is well. Snow melted off the driveway today, and it'll be Spring (70 degrees) on Saturday.

And that's all I got. I'd apologize for writing so little and blah, blah, blah ... but you already know that. Hope your week is a good one!

No comments: