Thursday, February 05, 2009

"Give me a sign ..."

Eh, I'm getting sick. Drippy nose, sinus headache, achy muscles. *yay*

It's been almost 2 weeks since I was here, guess what you missed? NOT MUCH!

Jimmy came home last weekend, and we kept Squish here on Friday night. Nothin' but sweetness, that one. We ate dinner with her Mom and Dad on Saturday night. January ended, February began. Jimmy watched the Super Bowl, I didn't.
Some pictures from last Saturday ...

He was back in Puerto Rico on Monday night, and this week has flown on by. I spent a lot of it on the phone with Charter Communications. Those bastards. In order for me to get our bill DOWN, I had to ADD services. Only in Charterville. So now we have HBO and Cinemax.

Only we don't. So the next day I had to call again to tell them there's no HBO.

"Ma'am, put your television on channel 701."

"I did that already, it won't go to 701, it goes to 345."

"Well, 701 is HBO, ma'am."

*sigh*

I will wait tomorrow morning for a cable guy to come and look at my TV to decide why there's no HBO. I don't even WANT HBO.

Yeah, Charter ... hate.

-----

Here's the Squishy Thursday update for Jimmy ... can't believe that on Saturday, she'll be 15 months old.
First things first: "Eat, eat, eat!"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, I can not believe how much she is growing. Hope you feel better soon :)
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hello Dawn,

My name is Eric Ketzer. I am a Communications Manager with Charter, and I would be happy to look at your account to see what the issue is. If you could e-mail me your account information to Umatter2Charter@chartercom.com, I will get it fixed.

Thanks, Eric