Monday, April 07, 2008

"So much more than I deserve ..."

She's five months old today!

Every time we get to see her, I'm always struck by how it just keeps getting better. She's interacting more and more; and now she watches us with such interest, you might even start to think we had something interesting to say. I have so much love for this little girl, it hurts my heart sometimes!

I know every grandmother since the beginning of time has said it, but you're just going to have to trust me on this one: She's the BEST baby. No, really. She's good.

And she's getting better every day.

Here are some pictures from Saturday evening ... not especially good ones, but they are the latest we have ---

She slept in my lap for awhile after I gave her a bottle:

Here she is, practicing her new trick of "standing up", using Papa for balance:

And finally, putting the "Nom nom nom" moves on her Daddy's head:

-----

I'm off to get my aging eyes examined. All the better to see you with, my dearies!

No comments: